Ethnic Jewels

An appreciation of ethnic jewellery and adornment

All Discussions Tagged 'pendant' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tuareg jewel and the 'queen of the desert'

Glorious Tuareg woman from the Kel Ahaggar Algeria wearing a similar pendant to this new aquisition. PM me if interested. The lady is Assin…

Started by Cordelia Donohoe

1 Nov 12
Reply by Sumaiya

Tunisian cone pendant with dangles

A lovely smooth and tactile cone pendant from Tunisia. Would this have been worn as one pendant or as a pair. Does anyone know how it would…

Started by Cordelia Donohoe

2 Mar 13
Reply by Cordelia Donohoe

Two pendants: wood, silber, and ?

Dear friends, Let me show you this new find at a flea market in Berlin. It's two pendants. In my opinion, they are made of c…

Started by Irina

0 Feb 11, 2016

Antique collectable beads jewelry

I have an old "double fish tail" Naga pendant necklace. I have owned it for about 20 years. The "double tail" is very unusual. The necklace…

Started by Anita hildner

1 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Thelma

Question on a Nagaland necklace

Hello everyone, I've been enjoying reading all the forum posts and articles on the site but haven't had the chance to participate as yet. I…

Started by Meg G

0 Oct 6, 2014

Considering this purchase. Any thoughts?

This piece is available for $50.00.  From what I've seen on ebay and other places that seems like a very good price. This would be the thir…

Started by Mary Gordon

9 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Mary Gordon

I'm seeking any information I can find about these two necklaces.

I purchased these from an antique shop in Yachats, OR who said they came from an estate sale , that they were Taureg and she thought they w…

Started by Mary Gordon

0 Mar 21, 2014

RSS

Notes

WHO WE ARE

Created by Cordelia Donohoe Apr 10, 2017 at 4:03pm. Last updated by Cordelia Donohoe Apr 17.

© 2017   Created by Cordelia Donohoe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service