Ethnic Jewels

An appreciation of ethnic jewellery and adornment

Zambezi's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This reminds me of the Odisha / Odissi silver filigree work."

Zambezi replied Feb 21 to My Mystery Necklace

12 Mar 1
Reply by Ann

"No expert in this field but in my opinion this is a antique glass marble bead create…"

Zambezi replied Aug 22, 2017 to Need ID, possible origin, how to describe, and opinions

7 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Lynne Sanville

"Alaa thanks for posting this, as I have been trying to find something like this for…"

Zambezi replied Jan 5, 2017 to Hi everybody!how can i use this?i never can pin it stably on my cape

7 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Thelma

"If the ring rotates, perhaps the simplest way to get it to fit properly is to do it…"

Zambezi replied Oct 26, 2016 to Hi everybody!how can i use this?i never can pin it stably on my cape

7 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Thelma

"This type of jewellery was very popular in the tourist destinations of Southern Afri…"

Zambezi replied May 9, 2016 to Help find info on this African piece

2 May 9, 2016
Reply by Kenny Ray Cavazos

"Wellens unfortunately I cannot help you with a detailed and definitive response, as…"

Zambezi replied Apr 12, 2016 to Berber necklace, Draa valley

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Zambezi

"I agree with Alaa.  The word Nava means nine and ratna means gem. The nine gemstones…"

Zambezi replied Feb 9, 2016 to Please I need help to identify this ring ... thank you ;-)

10 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Zambezi

"I have seen similar vintage brass rings attributed to the Kuchi or Turkmen people of…"

Zambezi replied Feb 9, 2016 to Please I need help to identify this ring ... thank you ;-)

10 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Zambezi

RSS

Notes

WHO WE ARE

Created by Cordelia Donohoe Apr 10, 2017 at 4:03pm. Last updated by Cordelia Donohoe Apr 17, 2017.

Forum

Email Hacked

Started by Anjali in general. Last reply by Cyn Redfern 21 hours ago. 10 Replies

Night Sky Inlay

Started by Patricia Deany in Discussions. Last reply by Ahuva Baginski on Sunday. 8 Replies

© 2018   Created by Cordelia Donohoe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service